Pluto-from-BelowPluto-from-Below

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Dan Vs Larry Dan Vs Larry

haha

well, the movie was good and you acted well, the music was good, though the flash part was crap, work on your animations.

danyboy1 responds:

Thanks for review
please check out Dan Vs Larry 3 , it has better animation

A Canvas And A Struggle A Canvas And A Struggle

Rush work??? nah..

I loved it and couldn't see any rush in the work to be honoust, I was just wondering, why didn't the artist Arthy McFarty have a nose? because the style of the animation was quite realistic, if you can talk about that, it seemed odd that his nose was missing.

Real Ninja Power Real Ninja Power

Can be better

The music was nice, and i kinda liked the style as well, though that could be some clearer, but i couldn't read the texts good enough.

Serrata Serrata

Challenging game. The instructions are unclear, but after trying a game I understood how it worked. The reaction time of the computer can make it very hard to win, but it is not impossible. It was also not clear immediately that I could cancel what I bought, I think it should also cancel if you click on another unit. One "bug": if I bought a unit and waited until I had 30 power, I could cancel the unit and get 40 power.

I enjoyed it.

pintsizedgames responds:

Maybe I'll make Level One a tutorial instead of just listing the instructions. Thanks for playing.

Ethereal Celenite Ethereal Celenite

red red horror

this game is really nice, it does take a while to get away from the tetris min set.

I like how it gets more difficult, when the colours change, but the red/red colour combi is just horror.

Halloween match3 Halloween match3

no beating

no beating, few points of improvement: you could add a menu (to link to the highscore and to start a game, it now starts quite sudden) and you could add some music.