Pluto-from-BelowPluto-from-Below

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Serrata Serrata

Challenging game. The instructions are unclear, but after trying a game I understood how it worked. The reaction time of the computer can make it very hard to win, but it is not impossible. It was also not clear immediately that I could cancel what I bought, I think it should also cancel if you click on another unit. One "bug": if I bought a unit and waited until I had 30 power, I could cancel the unit and get 40 power.

I enjoyed it.

pintsizedgames responds:

Maybe I'll make Level One a tutorial instead of just listing the instructions. Thanks for playing.

Ethereal Celenite Ethereal Celenite

red red horror

this game is really nice, it does take a while to get away from the tetris min set.

I like how it gets more difficult, when the colours change, but the red/red colour combi is just horror.

Halloween match3 Halloween match3

no beating

no beating, few points of improvement: you could add a menu (to link to the highscore and to start a game, it now starts quite sudden) and you could add some music.

Pato Pato

consistency missing

Good start, but I would like to see explosions, ect. all in the same style as your sprites (which I loved btw). Also the sound stopped playing at one moment.

Space Junkie 2 Space Junkie 2

One small thing

The game is kind of ok, one thing bothered: there is no friction in space. Your craft should remain at the same speed if there is no throttle input.

danishx83 responds:

In reality you need thrust in space to continue moving in a constant direction, how ever I am not much on the subject , more over the game had to have some friction.

Digitz! Digitz!

it's ok but...

The game is good but the connecting to server message is really lame since it's only to show some commercials, while I don't mind commercials, I rather have it during the calculating of the score or something.

Jet Canyon (Beta) Jet Canyon (Beta)

mwa

Nothing to new, and there i no correct ending screen after I died. Besides that I would make the plane fly up instead of down, that feels more natural to the player.

Seven Eyes Seven Eyes

Hard to read

A decent game, one thing bugged me a lot and that was that the contrast between the blue/whitish dices and the white dots on them wasn't really clear. I thing it would have work better with a solid dice color.

Evolution Squared Evolution Squared

How much fun!

I liked this game, it kept me amused for hours last night. I disagree with the people who say you copied Spore. Spore itslf didn't contain much original gamplay, except for the evolution part, and that's the part i'm a bit missing in this game, it's not really a big loss though. I liked the fact that your creature crawled on the land at one moment, and then even flew away. The odd part of that is only that I think the land levels are by far the hardest. I also like that your badges make the game harder, I still need two, and i'm working hard to get those.

eepazzle eepazzle

An ok game

This game was ok, I would suggest more levels. The last god level I did not finish since the four tiles in the upper left corner of the screen where too much alike. I would suggest that you make sure all the tiles have enough contrast next time.