Pluto-from-BelowPluto-from-Below

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Dan Vs Larry Dan Vs Larry

haha

well, the movie was good and you acted well, the music was good, though the flash part was crap, work on your animations.

danyboy1 responds:

Thanks for review
please check out Dan Vs Larry 3 , it has better animation

A Canvas And A Struggle A Canvas And A Struggle

Rush work??? nah..

I loved it and couldn't see any rush in the work to be honoust, I was just wondering, why didn't the artist Arthy McFarty have a nose? because the style of the animation was quite realistic, if you can talk about that, it seemed odd that his nose was missing.

Real Ninja Power Real Ninja Power

Can be better

The music was nice, and i kinda liked the style as well, though that could be some clearer, but i couldn't read the texts good enough.

Trapped! (BF) Trapped! (BF)

It's a stickmovie!

But quite a nice one, like you said yourself it is short, but that didn't bother me to much. I don't know if it was a smart move to make the framerate lower, think by doing that the quality went down.

scroodles scroodles

WHat did you do?!?!

realy, your style is great, all the other graphics things where great, but what was it about, why? o why wasn't there a bit of a story and why was it that short? I want to see more, with that style, though, It has to make some more sense.

Quarma Quarma

Great style, love to see more

Great style, the music quality could be some better, don't add colour, Next time make the story maybe some clearer, make it some longer (but let the guy return!)

Tito. Concept Art Anim. Tito. Concept Art Anim.

Potential

Nice style , but you should make the animations some better and more realistic, especialy the walking. Besides that, the sound was quit boring. I think you can make great things, but this one just isn't great yet.

Nonsence Nonsence

once in a while....

Once in a while, there is a movie that is so simple, but at the same time so genius, that it rocks your world! This was one of those movies :D

E19 responds:

Exactly the point of this flash!

Anarchy Face 15 Anarchy Face 15

MMM

I like the concept, i like the tention, you put into it, but sometimes it was going to slow, en the sound can really be better. also, the title and stuff took way to long.

Destroya responds:

Nothings perfect.

Demon Scarecrow Demon Scarecrow

great graphics

The graphics were great, the best were those crow's, and the ending was really cool (*bonk*^^) You should try to make a better storyline and maybe (i'm not sure) put some more action in it.